ARC has established itself as a leading intelligence and information provider on security matters in the Gulf of Guinea.
ARC maintains one of the most in-depth and active intelligence and information databases in the region. Constantly being updated on piracy, local security, militancy and political upheaval, ARC is often the first call that many shipping companies, government staff and NGOs make when needing information on the region, and especially on maritime security.
- Real-time reports on maritime security incidents
- Weekly reports, providing an in-depth overview of all events and incidents in the region.
- Specific reports on client request.
- Insurance investigations for shipping, travel and commercial insurance providers.
- Briefing on security matters to private and public sector organisations.
Our knowledge has lead to ARC being involved in several industry initiatives to combat maritime crime, including being the only maritime security company involved in the creation of the Global Counter Piracy Guidance for Companies, Masters and Seafarers and the Guidelines for Owners, Operators and Masters for Protection Against Piracy and Armed Robbery in the Gulf of Guinea Region.